Design of Website
The steps of the creation
In function of the type of website, the context and the means available to the put in work, some of these steps areoptional or unnecessary. At each of these stages match of skills specialized (ergonomics, architecture of the ‘ information, SEO, Web writing, etc.)
- Project :
- Reflection on the ‘ purpose of the website , its target , its profitability , the average financial to engage …
- Reflection on the ‘ autonomy desired and the kind of resources human to make the setting to day.
- Reflection on the content : pages , expected services , principles of navigation
- Getting to work :
- Deposit of ‘ a name of domain.
- Choice of ‘ a web host.
- Selection and Installation of ‘ a system of management of content ( SPIP , wiki …) or d ‘ an editor of the site web of the type WYSIWYG ( examples : NVU , Macromedia Dreamweaver , Microsoft FrontPage ) or text ( example :Bluefish , Emacs , …).
- Conception :
- Establishment of ‘ a structure of pages HTML or XHTML.
- Definition of ‘ a tree
- Getting to the point of ‘ a charter graphic
- Getting to the point of ‘ a charter editorial.
- Achievement :
- Creation of pages via the system of management of contents or the ‘ editor. The pages can be created individuallyor rest on a system of templates.
- Put in Place of the charter graphic via the sheets of styles CSS.
- Potential dynamic developments (form, services, etc.)
- Follow up :
- Recipe of the website one time loan
- Launch of the site : put on line
- Make know the website can be done by several levers : ad , advertising , registration in thedirectories …
- Maintenance ( new content , fixes , improvement continues of the quality )
The ‘ accessibility of the website is a given to take into account at every stage to go to the up to the point of thestructure of pages. It in is of even the SEO which the strategy can – be put in instead from the design. The principles the referencing are also to take into account when of the creation of templates, the ‘ integration of pages, the writing of the content, the launch of the website, the service. The ‘ ergonomics intervenes also in all the stages: design, recipe and audits, continuous improvement
The constituents of the pages
- The text of the page and its structure , in HTML or in XHTML
- The setting in page via the leaves of style CSS.
- The graphics with the pictures GIF, JPG, PNG, MNG.
- The animations in Flash or in SVG.
- Of objects multimedia.
- Of forms, possibly treated in AJAX.